Our little family gaming website is already 5 years old! Can you believe it? This week we’re taking a look back at games that we’ve reviewed in July over the past half a decade. Do our “ancient” thoughts on these game hold up?
Here are a few highlights:
- Ric creates intro music that no one was asking for
- Ryan has to explain the difference between gum and board games
- Ryan’s love for a 2-player staple is replaced with a new love
And what have we been playing lately?
- Juicy Fruits from Capstone Games/Deep Print Games
- The Market: A Pocket Game from G. Wesley Cone
- BOSK from Floodgate Games
- Hunt a Killer: Death at a Dive Bar
Like what you hear? Be sure to subscribe to the show today and consider becoming a Patreon supporter at https://www.patreon.com/oneboardfamily.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |